• Christiansen, A.V., Foged, N., Auken, E. and Sørensen, K.I., 2007: Mutually and laterally constrained inversion of CVES and TEM data – A case study. Near Surface Geophysics, In Print
• Wisén, R., Christiansen, A. V., 2005: Laterally and mutually constrained inversion of surface wave seismic data and resistivity data. Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics, vol. 10, 251-262.
• Auken, E., Christiansen, A. V., Jacobsen, B. H., Foged, N., and Sørensen, K. I., 2005: Piecewise 1D Laterally Constrained Inversion of resistivity data. Geophysical Prospecting, vol. 53, 497-506
• Christiansen, A. V. and Auken, E., 2004: Optimizing a layered and laterally constrained 2D inversion of resistivity data using Broyden’s update and 1D derivatives. Journal of Applied Geophysics , vol. 56, no.4, 247-261
• Auken, E. and Christiansen, A. V., 2004: Layered and laterally constrained 2D inversion of resistivity data. Geophysics, vol. 69, no.3 , 752-761, May-June
• Christiansen, A. V. and Christensen, N. B., 2003: A Quantitative appraisal of airborne and ground-based transient electromagnetic (TEM) measurements in Denmark. Geophysics, vol. 68, No. 2, 523-534, March-April