1. P.J. Binning, M.B. Hauger, M. Rygaard, A.M. Eilersen, H.J. Albrechtsen, Rethinking the urban water management of Copenhagen, Water Practice and Technology, 1, 2, doi: 10.2166/WPT.2006027, 2006.
2. T. Wells, G.R. Willgoose, P. Binning, Laboratory simulation of the salt weathering of schist: II. Fragmentation of fine schist particles, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, Accepted Sept 2006.
3. P. J. Binning, D. Postma, T.F. Russell, and J.A. Wesselingh and P.F. Boulin, Advective and diffusive contributions to reactive gas transport during pyrite oxidation in the unsaturated zone, Water Resources Research, 43, W02414, doi:10.1029/2005WR004474, 2007.
4. L. L. Yeghiazarian, C. D. Montemagno, M. J. Walker, P. Binning, J.-Y. Parlange, A combined micro- and macroscopic approach to modeling the transport of pathogenic microorganisms from non-point sources of pollution, Water Resources Research, 42, W09406, doi:10.1029/2005WR004078, 2006.
5. Tony Wells, Philip Binning, Garry Willgoose and Greg Hancock, Laboratory simulation of the salt weathering of schist: I. Weathering of schist blocks in a seasonally wet tropical environment, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 31, 339-354, 2006.
6. Turner, B.D, P. Binning and S.L.S. Stipp, Fluoride removal by calcite: evidence for fluorite precipitation and surface adsorption, Environmental Science and Technology, 39, 24, 9561-9568, DOI 10.1021/es0505090 2005.
7. Crosbie, R.S., P. Binning and J.D. Kalma, A time series approach to inferring groundwater recharge using the water table fluctuation method, Water Resources Research, 41, doi:10.1029/2004WR003077, 2005.
8. Wells, T., P. Binning, and G. Willgoose, The role of moisture cycling in the weathering of a quartz chlorite schist in a tropical environment: findings of a laboratory simulation, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 30, 413-428, 2005.
9. Turner, B. D., P. Binning, and S. Sloan, The CO2 enhanced removal of fluoride using a calcite permeable reactive barrier, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 68 (11S), A460, 2004.
10. Bell, L.S.J and P.J. Binning, A split operator approach to reactive transport with the forward particle tracking Eulerian Lagrangian Localized Adjoint Method, Advances in Water Resources, 27, 4, 323-334, 2004.
11. Kavetski, D., P. Binning, and S. W. Sloan, Truncation error and stability analysis of iterative and non-iterative Thomas-Gladwell methods for first-order non-linear differential equations, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 60, 2031-2043, 2004.
12. Bell, L.S.J., Devlin, J.F., Gillham, R.W. and Binning, P.J., A sequential zero-valent iron and biodegradation system for nitroaromatic compounds. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 66, 201-217, 2003.
13. Kavetski, D. N., P. Binning, and S. W. Sloan, Noniterative time stepping schemes with adaptive truncation error control for the solution of Richards equation, Water Resources Research, 38, 10, 1211, doi:10.1029/2001WR000720, 2002.
14. L.S.J. Bell, P.J. Binning, G. Kuczera and P.M.H. Kau, Rigorous uncertainty assessment in contaminant transport inverse modelling: A case study of fluoride diffusion through clay liners, Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 57, 1-2, 1-20, 2002.
15. P. Binning and M.A. Celia, A forward particle tracking Eulerian Lagrangian Localized Adjoint Method for solution of the contaminant transport equation in three dimensions, Advances in Water Resources, 25, 2, 147-157, 2002.
16. Kavetski, D. N., P. Binning and S. W. Sloan, Adaptive backward Euler time stepping with truncation error control for numerical modelling of unsaturated fluid flow, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 53, 1301-1322, 2002.
17. C.E. Hughes, J.D. Kalma, P. Binning and G.R. Willgoose, Estimating evapotranspiration for a temperate salt marsh, Newcastle, Australia, Hydrological Processes, 15, 957-975, 2001.
18. Kavetski, D. N., P. Binning and S. W. Sloan, Adaptive time stepping and error control in a mass conservative numerical solution of the mixed form of Richards equation, Advances in Water Resources, 24, 595-605, 2001.
19. Binning, P., Discussion of paper "On the misuse of the simplest transport model, by Ernesto Baca, Groundwater, July-August 1999 issue, v. 37, no. 4, 483", Groundwater, 38, 1, 4-5, 2000.
20. Kau, P.M.H., P.J. Binning, P.W. Hitchcock, D.W. Smith, Experimental analysis of fluoride diffusion and sorption in clays, Journal of Contaminant Hydrogeology, 36, 131-151, 1999.
21. Binning, P. and M.A. Celia, Practical implementation of the fractional flow approach to multiphase flow simulation, Advances in Water Resources, 22, 5, 461-478, 1999.
22. Hughes, C., P. Binning, G.R. Willgoose, Characterization of the hydrology of an estuarine wetland, Journal of Hydrology, 211, 34-49, 1998.
23. Kau, P.M.H., D.W. Smith and P. Binning, Experimental sorption of fluoride by kaolinite and bentonite, Geoderma, 84, 89-108, 1998.
24. Kau, P.M.H., D.W. Smith and P. Binning, The dissolution of kaolin by acidic fluoride wastes, Soil Science, 162, 12, 896-911, 1997.
25. Kau, P.M.H., D.W. Smith and P. Binning, Fluoride retention by kaolin clay, J. Contaminant Hydrology, 28, 267-288, 1997.
26. Binning, Philip and Michael A. Celia, A finite volume Eulerian-Lagrangian localized adjoint method for solution of the contaminant transport equations in two-dimensional multiphase flow systems, Water Resources Research, 32 (1), 103-114, 1996.
27. Celia, Michael A., and Philip Binning, A mass conservative numerical solution for two-phase flow in porous media with application to unsaturated flow, Water Resources Research, 28, 10, 2819-2828, 1992.
28. Calver, A. and P. Binning, On modeling hillslope water flow paths and travel times, Journal of Hydrology, 121, 335-344, 1990.